Java Development Kit (JDK)
- it contains development tools like Java source compilers,Java debuggers
- also contains Java libraries,bundling and deployment tools.
- JDK is the Superset of JRE.
Java Runtime Environment (JRE):-
- Implementation of the JVM.
- It is an interpreter
JVM Java Virtual machine :-
- JVM has an instruction set
- JVM is acts like platform in which java program is executes
- JVM translate the byteCode in to the native machine Code
- It manupulates memory areas at run time
Which means JDK compile the Code and if you want to execute the compiled code you need JRE (RunTime environemt) .
JVM executes and converts byte code into Native code format.
1.JAVAC Converts java source file to class file
2.Passing this .class file to class loader
3.class loader sends this file to JIT (just in time unit)unit of JRE area
4.JIT convert this class file to m/c executable form which can be directly
executed by OS.